How to change the AMPL results format/organization

Hello dear AMPL community

I would like to get some assistance of you. I’m currently working on a thesis project, in which I’m interested in a particular variable of my model. As I process my model, the format or organization that’s shown in my AMPL is not ideal, because it comes with multiple columns, and it’s kind of weirdly organized. I would like to know if there’s any command to put it in just 1 column or organize it into a more workable way, because I need to export that information. I would also like to know if there’s any command that allows me to export that information into a txt.

Thank you so much for your help
Best regards
Diego Escobar
Industrial Engineering Student

To tell AMPL to show a 1-dimensional list of values in one column, set this option before your “display ST;” command:

option display_1col 1000;

When the value of this option (here, 1000) is \geq the number of values to be displayed, then they will appear in one column.

To export the output of “display” to a txt file, add > and the name of the file to the end of the command. For example:

display ST >display.txt;

(If you want to look at the file immediately, you may need to add “close display.txt;” to force the cached file onto your storage device.)