Octeract solver not working

Greetings to the esteemed AMPL team. I am a current student and have applied for a trial of octeract. According to the official website for octeract:

ampl: option solver octeract; # change the solver
ampl: option octeract_options 'option1=value1 option2=value2'; # specify options
ampl: solve; # solve the problem

I made the call to octeract in AMPL, but I get the following result:

Set to *option1=value1 option2=value2 MIP_SOLVER=CPLEX*
Option name mismatch. could not find option with name "OPTION1".

Could not find option with name "OPTION1". exit value 1

<BREAK>

May I ask why this result occurs? Obviously, octeract is still in the trial period, why can’t I use it?

option1=value1 and option2=value2 are just templates, which you should replace with actual option-value pairs from https://octeract.gg/docs/octeract-engine-options/options-reference/. As an example, you could write

option octeract_options 'USE_PROBING=false OUTPUT_FREQUENCY=10';

All of the options for Octeract should be given together in one option statement, like in this example.

Thanks so much for answering so quickly! I realized what my problem was. After I removed the statement "option octeract_options ‘option1=value1 option2=value2’;; from the template, when solving with “option solver octeract;solve;” is the default option of the solver “octeract” being called?

But using “option solver octeract;solve;” gives me this result:
“Solved_To_Global_Optimality
Error at _cmdno 17 executing “solve” command
(file bl-4.run, line 48, offset 1352).
Solution obtained using an unauthorized or unknown solver. Please contact support@ampl.com.”.
Solution obtained using an unauthorized or unknown solver. Please contact support@ampl.com."
What is the reason for this? Should I add or specify a statement to use the solver correctly?“octeract”?

Forgot to note: I downloaded the AMPL bundle demo package which includes kestrel, my computer is windows and all of the above was done in the AMPL IDE.

If you do not set option octeract_options then Octeract will use the default values for all of its options.

So that we can determine the cause of the error that you are seeing, please run the following two commands from the ampl: prompt in the AMPL IDE:

option version;
shell "octeract -v";

Then copy all of the resulting lines of output into your reply.

Dear AMPL team, thank you very much for your reply! After reactivating AMPL I can use octeract normally!