Hi. I got a strange error while running my code:
<<< Process finished (PID=8984). (Exit code -1073741819)
My run code consists of 5 blocks:
- Calculate the initial reference point (includes only 1 solve)
- Assignment of initial factors (includes only 1 solve)
- Improvement of the relaxed problem (includes a “repeat structure”)
- Improvement of the integral problem (includes a “repeat structure”) and
- Final integral solution (includes an “if structure” which includes a “repeat structure”)
The error happens just after the third block. Curiously, when I excluded the repeat structure of the block 2, i.e., I comment the lines that include repeat and until, the error does not appear anymore, but when I modify the repeat condition in such a way that only an iteration is allowed the error continues appearing. Also, I used the code several times, and it works well, this time I added only two elements (of values 0 and (0,1)) to 2 sets and that happened.
I attach the code. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
plan_gd_ve.dat (53.4 KB)
plan_gd_ve.mod (27.4 KB)
plan_gd_ve.run (12.0 KB)
plan_gd_ve(.inc).dat (15.4 KB)
Note: I put the .inc file as .dat since the system does not allow this kind of files.